Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pure Original Me

 Outrageous!
school excites me! but here's my super tight schedule!

8th- Register form Six
9th- interview for Korea engineering course (go for syok nia, you think Ann tan can study engineer meh? the cow can wear pants lerh!)
10th- interview for trainee teacher

 ahahaha, my crayon sin chan eyebrow again!

i even prepared my school bag and pencil bag already! i even try on various hairstyles suitable for school == i even choose the baju kurung i need to wear for the interviews.
everything is done except....
getting all the interview form filled and photocopied.
lol

 i finally get the touch of my music Theory! finally know what the hell is melody writing (means i can write song in a formal way) and harmony, orchestration and composition.
so i'm sitting music theory exam this August
practical exam this June-July
uurgh! wish me luck!
coz the exam fee ain't cheap man!

 ahahaha, act puffy cute ==

anyway, people will said that i am INSANE! totally insane!
i register for the MUET test for June or July or maybe May, i don't know when.
but the thing is, I haven't even start FORM SIX yet and i am sitting FOR THAT EXAM!!!!
*faint and ooze blood*
mummy thought that she can coach me since she's teaching MUET..
i was like..
ahahahaha...*weak laugh*

 you see, i did one whole book of MUET 'reading skill' .
it's about text reading and answering it A, B, C, D
easy marh, i start easy lol!
mum say if you wanna get Band 5 (the highest Band 6) you must get 40/45 above.
ahahaha
*weak laugh again*


 got stroke de face..ahaha >w<

and the essay!!! god, wat kind of essay is it? factual essay, Ann Tan has a left brain, I DON"T DO FACTUAL essay. ( no wonder my 1119 sucks)
mummy ask me write an essay at least once a week, now it's the second week and i didn't even write one sickening alphabet yet!

 The title i was given "ways to reduce stress"
1st: don't read the title
2nd: don't do essays
3rd: go to sleep! ^^


blur face..

tomorrow had to go work again == i know i wrote before that i will stop working at MAY, but the students are having critical moment in their practical exam and i am still FREE?? and i still want to accumulate money?
==
lol, i thought this month i can relax ..ahahaha


the senget body with the curly hair ==

ahahaha, i think 'Senget' is a great nickname for me ==
Senget is "not straight" in malay.which is like lopsided or bend.
ahahhaa, thanks Yiying Kee, for calling me Senget

because i always think "senget", pose "senget", Stand "senget", write also "senget"

>w<
kay, guys,
Saturday night i'm going for orchestra practice conducted by my Johnny Depp look-a-like violin teacher. Every year, his concert has become very big and major and well established!

dear sir, i did not abandon you,
i promise if i decided to continue form six after 3 months, i will go back to you and take Diploma in violin from you!
you are the BEST violin teacher even though you tend to be STRICT and FIERCE.
But your method of teaching had resulted in great grades .
^^
ahahaha, i still remember i cried two times in his class after being scolded.
i was punished by staying 2 hours extra(by standing) outside to practice.
i was given inspirational stories from him

and i was touched that he invited me to join his orchestra again even though i had stop being his student six months ago.
anybody interested in watching the concert??

xoxo
Ann

stay

1 comment:

  1. Heya outstanding blog! Does running a blog such as this take a massive
    amount work? I've no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I simply wanted to ask. Cheers!

    My website cccam sharing Forum

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit