Sunday, April 8, 2012

I walk the streets of Bukit Bintang

i never knew i will be broke EACH time i went shopping at Bukit Bintang
seriously, half of my salary gone!
==''
and when i open up plastic bags after plastic bags of clothes to see what i bought, i was shock to see ..HAR?? so few clothes only??!! then who ate half of my money go?
lol

Rumah Muzik at UPM ==
Three shorties at the lift
LOL!
i tell you i've been walking since morning 11.30am till 11.30pm! shopping atcually, but i keep walking. WALK WALK WALK, the whole sole of my feet feels like a plank had just stuck into it.

 
Free ice cream anyone? yup, before they open, there were banners all over writing 'BEST ICE CREAM IN THE WORLD"
==''

 
The whole Bukit Bintang is FULL with arabians! wait, hold on, not only FULL, every shop open now is cater for them.
arab food, arab perfumes, arab ice cream and even arabian's KFC
SERIOSLY, where did the original Bukit Bintang is???
don't call it Bintang Walk larh, call it ARAB walk better if they continue to just target towards that road
(this is not a racist comment)
It's just that this is Malaysia, sell MALAYSIA food!
lift again. Went to eat snowflake.
The room..
woo==''

xoxo
ANN

2 comments:

  1. These beautiful pictures. general blog I like I'll fall. :)

    If I could I invite to my blog http://www.our-magicall-worlld12.blogspot.com/ and if you could observe, a blog about teenagers in general! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit