Tuesday, April 10, 2012

FREAKIN MAD

WHAT THE FREAKIN hell do you want me to do?????!!!!!
after this, after that!!!
i remembered just THREE DAYS ago, you even WILLING to pay for UCSI application fee for me to study MUSIC!!
and you told me, WHAT FOR STUDY things that YOU don't LIKE!???!
and now!

after i exclaim to you, MY friend compose music and recorded it! *in a tone of envy*
you straight BOOM "YOU BETTER DON"T TAKE MUSIC ANYMORE"
"Every TOM DICK AND HARRY ALSO CAN COMPOSE MUSIC.HOW TO EARN A LIVING?"

wat the FFFFFFuuu...!!!
why soooo HYPOCRITE!!
MY blood is BOIILLING now..FINE FINE FINE!!
FOR ONCE, i will stand strong on what i want right now

I WANT TO DO MUSIC!!! THERE! i hope you won't say "oh you don't know what you want, blah blah blah"
so hell yeah, i'm going to say it loud now
I'M GOING TO DO MUSIC !!!!

i don't care i don't care!
*cry*
THANK GOD DADDY SUPPORT ME , FINALLY!!!!!!
all these while he doesn't like me to take music, but now, HUH! he had opened his eyes. WHY CAN"T YOU DO THE SAME THING????

keep changing here and there...but that's your thought now, i'm going to do what i want now. NO MORE doubts of what i'm going to study anymore, because i know WHAT I FREAKING WANT

get it? Hear that??
no, i don't think so..
all these while i change my career dream BECAUSE OF YOU
I won't change it anymore
I WON"T!
this DREAM had been with me since 11 yrs old, i won't let it go misty or unclear like it had been for the past 2 years.

I STAND CLEAR TO WHAT I"M GOING TO DO NOW.
fuuu
sooo mad

xoxo
Ann








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit