Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happi birthday

Thank you dear friends...
It seems like daddy only gave me five minutes to online..so i'm going to make it short and brief here..Thank you cha mou men...they prepared this card for me..not to mention replacing spaghetti as my birthday cake with five eggs on it and six ice cream that happen to look like cream drinks

mummy bake me oreo birthday cake! and my childhood friend from next door give me this nice card with ERNIE!!!! on it! awww

Then we went Viet cafe for dinner..

so far for making my blog works for five minutes..
i don't wanna abandon it you know..
i miss it everyday and night wishing i had the chance to online
but i can't
SPM is getting nearer..

xoxo
Ann

1 comment:

  1. Tykkään sivustostasi juttusi ovat hyviä. Kuvat tuovat hauskaa lisäväriä.
    Tulen lukemaan tätä jatkossakin!
    Also visit my web blog ... sivusto

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit