Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blacko Aldo

Your eyes open-Keane
Ooh..my greatest and most pricey clothing possession...Black oxford shoes from Aldo..
Oooh..I'm ever soo thankful for my sister to give up on this shoes coz it gave her bad memories..now who wouldn't want this 400++ Aldo shoes? I grab it the first time i set eyes on it..it just scream.."ME ME ME!!" and yes, it's the highest shoes that i've ever own..
i wonder where can i wear to..
hrm..

"how do life move on when you keep walking backaward?
how do you keep your promises when your heart beat when you shoudn't?
how do i keep moving forward?"
~Ann~

Keane, your song just dig into my soul...i've decided your songs just become my favourite band of all...

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit