Thursday, March 11, 2010

SONGS I PLAYED

THIS IS A LIST OF SONGS THAT I KNOW HOW TO PLAY
EITHER ON THE PIANO, VIOLIN OR GUITAR
BY EAR
ORIGINALLY MY WORK
BY LISTENING...


  1. Blah blah blah- Kesha

  2. Ignorance- Paramore

  3. Crawl- Chris Brown

  4. Alice- Avril Lagvine

  5. The Art of Love- Guy Sebastian ft Jordin Sparks

  6. SexyChick- David Guetta

  7. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga

  8. Whataya want from me- Adam Lambert

  9. All the right moves- One Republic

  10. Speechless- Lady Gaga

  11. Monster- Lady Gaga

  12. Paparazzi- LAdy Gaga (Hardest to play on the guitar)

  13. Lovegame- Lady Gaga

  14. No way- Lady Gaga

  15. Russian Roulette- Rihanna

  16. I see you - Leona Lewis

  17. The only exception- Paramore

  18. Deocde- Paramore

  19. Fireflies- Owl City

  20. Two is better then one- Boys like Girls

  21. Baby- Justin Bieber

  22. New Divide- Linkim Park

  23. 21 Guns- Green day

  24. Lovedrunk- Boys like Girls

  25. Already Gone- Kelly Clarkson

  26. Be with you- Akon

  27. Replay- Iyaz

  28. Broken Strings- James Morrison and Nelly Furtado

  29. (Half) Imma be- BEP

  30. 3- Britney Spears

  31. I wanted you- Ina

  32. Call it off- Tegan and Sara

  33. Walking with the ghost- Tegan and Sara

  34. Mama do- Pixie Lott

  35. Hey soul sister- Train

  36. Never say Never- The Fray

  37. Bulletproof- La Roux (Slow sentimental)

  38. Sweet Dreams- Beyonce

  39. Telephone- Lady gaga ft Beyonce

  40. According to you- Orianthi

  41. Through my window- Bunkface

  42. Catch me - Demi Lovato

  43. Today was a fairytale- Taylor Swift

  44. Fifteen- Taylor Swift

  45. No boundaries- Kris Allen

  46. Gives you hell- AAR

  47. I wanna-AAR

  48. Mad- Ne-yo

  49. Halo- Beyonce

  50. My life would suck without you- Kelly Clarkson

  51. Kiss the rain- Yiruma

  52. You belong with me- Taylor Swift

  53. The Scientist-Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit