Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hearts...XOXO

GOSSIP GIRL???
you know you love me
from left: Blake lively acting as Serena Van der Woodsen,
Ed Westwick (my hunk) acting as Charles a.k.a Chuck Bass
Leighton Meester( i think i spell wrongly) acting as Blair Waldorf
Chace Crawford acting as Nathaniel ( derno who)

WARNING: AGE NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 16..


I LOVE ED WESTWICK!!!
(but i wouldnt want to see him shirtless.he got a huge pot belly)

HE'S HOT HE'S HOT HE'S HOT..( CAN I SAY THAT AGAIN???)
HE'S HOT!!!!!
THIS LOOK SOOO NOT HIM..BUT IT'S HIM..

He doesnt had a great body..but his looks can kill a female bird flying by...

Acting as mean boy in Gossip Girl..the cassanova that womanize...



SO WHAT DYOU THINK OF THIS HUNK?
i am willing to stick pictures of him everywhere even if it is on my toilet seats..

xoxo
Ann

1 comment:

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit